Product DetailsMiras Crafts hand-embroidered cashmere Pashmina is made from 100% Capra Hircus Goat cashmere, which is the finest cashmere in the world from Kashmir. This hand-embroidered pashmina is made in Kashmir which is the handloom and hand-embroidered. The "Tiffany Blue "color combination on each piece is different due to artisans’ creativity, almost no exact duplication is available. The stunning skills of these magical artists result in the lavishing embroidered pashmina shawls. This luxurious, glamorous piece is the true heritage from the century-old artisan workmanship. A true borderless, elegant fashion accessory. A perfect choice for bridesmaids and wedding gifts too.
- 100% Pashmina (Cashmere)
- 100% Handloom & Hand embroidery
- Size 70 x 200cm
- Made in Kashmir
- Packaging: Each piece comes with a cotton bag for carrying in handbags and easy storage at home
- Care: Dry clean recommended, iron with low temperature with cloth on top
- Gift box available
- Dispatch in a maximum of 1-2 business days
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery
- Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing an order only
- Availability: Ships Internationally with a tracking detail
pashmina shawls for men and women buy today only at MirasCrafts
This Beautiful Self white Pashmina is made in Kashmir India with the real Pashmina Wool, Natural Colour with Self Piasley Designs.
The skillfully handwoven Pashmina shawl features the meticulous effort of 32 Pashmina artisans and an intricate hand embroidery spread gracefully in a heritage Jamavar design. It takes them six months to complete this masterpiece. The shawl is an eclectic self tone, making it ideal to drape warmly across the shoulders